Please add $20 shipping for Long Arms, and $40 for Handguns. Machine guns and bulky items are per order
Shipping and Handling
Firearms will only be shipped to a licensed FFL dealer. Accessories and Ammo, can be shipped direct.
Receiving of firearms
Remember, when shipping a firearm for a transfer to one of our customers, we must have a valid FFL(signed in something other than black ink), or a valid state issued ID. Firearms WILL NOT be released without one of these items. No exceptions.
Methods of Payment
Money order, personal check(held to clear), Visa/Mastercard/Discover/Amex (prices are discounted 3% for cash).
50% restocking fee on all items. That includes class III items taken out of inventory(papers typed and sent), and returns for buyers remorse or other intangibles(wives). Sorry, but this is a business.
750 E Sample Road Bldg 1 Bay 6 Pompano Beach, FL 33064
Hours of Operation
Monday through Saturday: 10am to 6pm. Sunday: 12pm-5pm. (Closed Sundays in JUNE-JULY-AUG)
From I-95 or Turnpike: Take sample Road East. We are located one block east of dixie highway, on the south side of the road.
How to Purchase Firearms Online
We, Only The Best Firearms sell firearms, ammo and custom firearms only in accordance with Federal, State, and Local firearm laws.
In order to Purchase Firearms Online:
You must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase hand guns. Check your local & state laws. You must complete the following steps listed below before we can process your order.
1. Verify that the product you wish to purchase from ONLY THE BEST FIREARMS meet your state, county, or city firearm laws.
2. Once you have completed your firearm purchase online. You will receive an order confirmation e-mail. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-954-545-1321.
3. Find a local FFL that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction.
You can use the search function below to view the list of FFL holders that are currently on file (we do not endorse or suggest the use of any FFL listed here).
Please make sure you write your name and order number on any correspondence you send us.
If you choose a FFL not on the above mentioned link, have them e-mail, fax or mail a file copy of their FFL to us at the address below:
Only The Best Firearms
750 E Sample Road Bldg 1 Bay #6
Pompano Beach FL 33064
E-Mail forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Contact your FFL and tell them you would like to transfer a firearm from Only The Best Firearms This transaction is soley between you and the FFL holder.
5. Once your FFL holder receives your firearm; you will need to pick it up.
***Important: **** Upon arrival at your FFL, inspect your firearm to make certain that everything is acceptable before filling out the necessary paperwork. Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is then in effect and from that point on any complications with the firearm will need to be handled by the manufacturer.